I am not someone who normally sets goals but these thoughts came to me on my run today (which I made sure was 5 miles long.)
In 5 days
- I will be well prepared for the long holiday weekend, including wrapping birthday and Christmas presents that will be hand delivered.
In 5 weeks
- I will be ready to host a fabulous Christmas and I will not spend too much money on gifts for my kids who will get more than enough gifts from relatives.
- During these next 5 weeks I will go to yoga at least 3 times a week and I will increase my run mileage by 1 mile a week.
In 5 months
- I will be running 1/2 marathon distances regularly without pain or injury and will be registered for a race.
In 5 years
- I will really be self-employed doing what I love...not anything like my current state of "self-employment."