Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Disneyland Silliness

Truth be told I haven't been motivated to do much of anything except get through each busy day so you haven't seen any new art or recipes or photos in a while.  I'm not really sure what I have been doing with myself...my house isn't extraordinarily clean, the yard not weed-free...but the dog is well exercised and we did manage to sneak away to Disneyland this last weekend.  It was unbelievably hot.  Record-breaking hot.  Which might be why we convinced my daughter to go on Splash Mountain for the first time.  Looks like she is enjoying herself, no?  Poor thing. I wonder how long before she agrees to go on that ride again.
 
 
 
Since my son is hiding behind his dad hoping not to get wet, here's a great facial expression from him from our last trip to Disneyland earlier this year.
 
 

Now I will try to shake off my blahs and meet you back here soon...

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaahhh!! So brave! I'm with your daughter. I am a total wuss when it comes to these rides. But always good to get away from the drawing board for a bit of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah! I can't tell you how much i love these! :) "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." - Dr. Seuss. Hope you had a good time. I hear you on the business thing.

    ReplyDelete